World Commodities Traders Approach
It is a commercial imperative for World Commodities Traders that our business is, and is seen to be, one that acts with integrity and maintains high ethical standards. Our management teams work together to promote ethical behaviour amongst our employees and contractors.
There is a shared understanding that the risks facing the company affect us all. Our Code of Business Conduct is a cornerstone of the World Commodities Traders approach. It defines what is expected of our business and our people. It promotes good business judgement and compliance with relevant laws and regulations. We have adopted five key principles that define the way we conduct ourselves worldwide. Our Compliance Department develops global systems and safeguards to ensure we adhere to these principles wherever we operate.
- Company Integrity: Honest and straightforward in all business matters.
- Diligence:Conduct and manage our business with due skill, and diligence.
- Best practice:Compliance procedures that meet best practice standards, not just minimum legal or regulatory requirements.
- Market conduct:Business matters are conducted in accordance with the highest standards of market conduct.
- Management and control:Procedures in place to manage and control the business effectively and meet the requirements of our Code of Business Conduct.
World Commodities Traders Natural Gas, Derivatives Suppliers Houston, Singapore
World Commodities Traders supplies Physical Commodity: Crude Oil, D6, D2 Low Sulphur Diesel, Kerosene JET A1, Mazut M-100, Bio Fuels, EN590 road Diesel, LNG, LPG, D6 Bunker Fuel to the following ports:
- Shanghai, China
- Shenzhen, China
- Hong Kong, S.A.R., China
- Ningbo-Zhoushan, China
- Qingdao, China
- Guangzhou Harbor, China
- Busan, South Korea
- Tianjin, China
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Hamburg, Germany
- Felixstowe, U.K.
- Laem Chabang, Thailand
- Jebel Ali, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Port Klang, Malaysia
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Santos, Brazil
- Manila, Philippines
- Ambarli, Turkey
- Tanger Med, Morocco
- Valencia, Spain
- Hanshin Ports, Japan
- Port Said East, Egypt
- Piraeus, Greece
- Ambarli, Turkey
- Tanjung Perak, Surabaya, Indonesia
- Salalah, Oman
Fuel Suppliers Switzerland, London, Singapore
World Commodities Traders, Toronto-based independent global fuel supplier principally engaged in the marketing, sale and distribution of: aviation, marine, land fuel and related products and services. World Commodities Traders, a private oil, petrochemical and commodities trading company specializes in: Jet fuels, turbine fuels, aviation fuel, transportation and all petroleum distillates.
WorldOilTraders.com Trusted Distillate Fuel Suppliers
World Commodities Traders – Trusted Distillate fuel suppliers of petrochemical products and derivatives:
- M100/Fuel Oil GOST 10585-75/99/2013
- D6 Virgin Diesel Bunker Fuel
- D2 Diesel Fuel/EN 590 GOST R 52368-2005
- D2 Gasoil L0.2/62 GOST 305-82
- Fuel Oil 380 CST
- Jet Fuel (JP54)/Aviation Kerosene
- #95 Octane
- Crude Oil (Heavy & Light)
- Russian Export Blend Crude Oil R.E.B.C.O. GOST 51858-2002
- Jet A1