This is the official accessibility statement for World Commodities Traders. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links within websites using keyboard shortcuts defined on those websites. If you are using Windows, use ALT + an access key for Apple OS,use Control + an access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 1 – Home page
- Access key 3 – Site map
- Access key 9 – Contact information
- Access key 0 – Accessibility statement
We acknowledge the importance of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) of 1995, the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and Section 508 of the USA Federal Electronic Rehabilitation Act, all of which state that provision must be made to ensure that all products and services are accessible to disabled users.
The pages on this site are WCAG AA approved, complying with the priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict. All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H2 tags are used for main titles, H3 tags for subtitles. For example, on this page, JAWS users can skip to the next section within the accessibility statement by pressing ALT+INSERT+3.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
Links are written to make sense out of context.
World Commodities Traders Images
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- The minimum screen width is set at 960 pixels.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
Global Fuel Suppliers Switzerland, London, Singapore
World Commodities Traders, Toronto-based independent global fuel supplier principally engaged in the marketing, sale and distribution of: aviation, marine, land fuel and related products and services. World Commodities Traders, a private oil, petrochemical and commodities trading company specializes in: Jet fuels, turbine fuels, aviation fuel, transportation and all petroleum distillates.
WorldCommoditiesTraders.com Trusted Fuel Suppliers
Switzerland, London, Singapore, Houston
World Commodities Traders – Trusted Distillate fuel suppliers of petrochemical products and derivatives Switzerland, London, Singapore, Houston:
- M100/Fuel Oil GOST 10585-75/99/2013
- D6 Virgin Diesel Bunker Fuel
- D2 Diesel Fuel/EN 590 GOST R 52368-2005
- D2 Gasoil L0.2/62 GOST 305-82
- Fuel Oil 380 CST
- Jet Fuel (JP54)/Aviation Kerosene
- #95 Octane
- Crude Oil (Heavy & Light)
- Russian Export Blend Crude Oil R.E.B.C.O. GOST 51858-2002
- Jet A1